Shoots Showcase at Spring Fling
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
4:30 - 8:00 PM MT
Boulder Jewish Community Center (JCC)
6007 Oreg Ave., Boulder, CO 80303
Please complete this form in its entirety to be considered for the Shoots Showcase tabletop show at Naturally Boulder's Spring Fling. Click the green Register button on the left once you've read through the application criteria below. Applications close March 24.
To participate in the Shoots Showcase, your business must fit this criteria:
- Someone at your company must be a current Naturally Boulder member;
- Company must have a significant business presence in Colorado;
- Your company has been selling products for less than four years. We're looking to highlight the youngest "shoots" in our industry!
- You must be available to set up your exhibitor's table on Wednesday morning, May 3, 2023 at the Boulder JCC.
The Shoots Showcase cost is $200 and includes:
- Two free registrations to Spring Fling on May 3;
- A dedicated space for a 6' x 30" table to display your company and products in the Shoots Showcase tabletop show. You can provide your own table or rent one from us;
- Significant brand exposure with your logo;
- Promotional emails with your logo to nearly 6,000 industry professionals;
- Your logo on the Naturally Boulder Innovation Showcase landing page on our website; and
- Your logo on professionally designed event signage.
- Access to electricity is available for an additional $25 per outlet. Maximum wattage 1000W. You can rent a six-foot table through us for $15/table or you may bring your own. White tablecloths are available to rent for $10 each. Table and electricity charges are in the confirmation form.
- All Shoots Showcase participants are expected to staff their tables 4:30 - 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 3, 2023.
- If you are sampling products, please share small, bite-sized samples. If you are sampling a prepared food or cooked food that is sampled hot, those samples should be served in individual portions under a sneeze guard or food cover, as per Boulder County Public Health rules.
- We're estimating 350 guests at this event but we'll update you with registration numbers in April so you can plan for an appropriate quantity of samples.
You are currently completing the Shoots Showcase Application Form. If accepted, we'll ask you to complete the Shoots Showcase Confirmation Form and pay $200 at that point.