Naturally Boulder's 18th Annual Pitch Slam
Thursday, February 23, 2023
4:00 - 8:30 PM MST
Boulder Jewish Community Center (JCC)
6007 Oreg Ave, Boulder, CO 80303
Please complete this form in its entirety to be considered for the Innovation Showcase tabletop show at Naturally Boulder's 18th Annual Pitch Slam. Click the green Register button on the left once you've read through the application criteria below.
To participate in the Innovation Showcase, your business must fit this criteria:
- Someone at your company must be a current Naturally Boulder member;
- Company must have a significant business presence in Colorado;
- Your innovative product or service should be newly available -- we're looking to highlight innovations that are less than two years old;
- You must be able to create and post a 1-minute video about your product or service's innovation as part of this application; and
- You must be available to set up your exhibitor's table on Thursday morning, February 23, 2023 at the Boulder JCC.
The Innovation Showcase cost is $300 and includes:
- Two free registrations to February 23, 2023 Pitch Slam;
- A dedicated space for a 6' x 30" table to display your company and products in the Innovation Showcase tabletop show. You can provide your own table or rent one from us;
- Significant brand exposure with your logo;
- Promotional emails with your logo to nearly 6,000 industry professionals;
- Your logo on the Naturally Boulder Innovation Showcase landing page on our website; and
- Your logo on professionally designed event signage.
- Access to electricity is available for an additional $25 per outlet. Maximum wattage 1000W.
- All Innovation Showcase participants are expected to staff their tables 4:00 - 6:30 p.m. and 7:45 - 8:30 p.m. Thursday February 23, 2023. We'll close the Innovation Showcase once the pitches begin at 6:30 p.m. so everyone can catch the Pitch Slam competition.
- If you are sampling products, please share small, bite-sized samples. If you are sampling a prepared food or cooked food that is sampled hot, those samples should be served in individual portions under a sneeze guard or food cover.
- We're estimating 350 guests at this event but we'll update you with registration numbers in February so you can plan for an appropriate quantity of samples.